What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user's computer or device (computer / smartphone / tablet) when accessing certain web pages and stored in the user's memory. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or his / her computer, see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyze the operation of a page, if there are technical problems, etc.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies depending on different criteria:
Depending on ownership:
- Own cookies. They are those that belong to http://www.haloheadband.eu/es
- Third-party cookies. They are those owned by a third party, other than http://www.haloheadband.eu/es, who will be who treats the information collected.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical and / or customization cookies. They are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies. They are those that serve to analyze information about the navigation and to offer publicity, be generic or personalized.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to offer the user personalized services and / or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, to recognize him when he accesses as a user, to identify incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, as well as analyze and measure the Use and activity of the web page.
Do you need the consent of the user to install the cookies?
The consent of the user is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the recipient. For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of http://www.haloheadband.eu/es shall be deemed granted if the user continues browsing the website, without prejudice that at any time may revoke and disable cookies.
What cookies are used on haloheadband.online?
Techniques: They are their own, session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is treated only by http://www.haloheadband.eu/es
The technical cookies used by http://www.haloheadband.eu/es are the following:
These cookies are used to store all the information of the session of visitors and users. The PHPSESSID cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web. The cookie_ue is used to know if you have given consent to the cookies law
Analysis: They are those that, well treated by http://www.haloheadband.eu/es or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis. This is analyzed the user navigation on the website http://www.haloheadband.eu/es with the purpose of improving our offer of services.
The analysis cookies used by http://www.haloheadband.eu/es son las siguientes:
- In particular, the website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, Cookies that collect the information, including the user's IP address, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set on the Google.com website, including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said Third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
These cookies we use are:
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your device. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser. You can expand this information in